“THE FIFTH ELEMENT”
3.2V/200Ah ENERGY STORAGE BATTERY MODULE
THE FIFTH ELEMENT is a LiFePO4 battery module which can be in free series and parallel composition of different sizes and shapes of the energy storage system so as to meet dif-ferent confguration environments. The interlocking stack-able system and plug-in installation makes for secure con-nections and ease of assembly, removal, and restructuring of the monomer module. The integrated body design promotes natural air-fow for cooling and a more consistent temperature environment, furthering a low maintenance cost. Industry leading high-reliability power supply in an ideal green energy storage battery system.
PRODUCT ITEM: CESP-BT-3.2F200-01ALSO AVAILABLE IN 6.4V/100Ah (CESP-BT-6.4F100-01)
• Green and environmental, high-performance, non-pollution.
• Plug-in installation, easy for removal and replacement.
• Natural air-cooling integrated aluminum body, good heat dissipation.
• Stable, secure, reliable, and long cycle life.
• Slot around battery module, it can be packed up and down without a gap all around so as to meet a variety of needs.BATTERY
• Mechanical Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.5” x 5.1” x 11” or 114 x 130 x 280 mm
• Positive output, 2-M4 * 10 screws combination
• Communication terminals (battery voltage, temperature acquisition, interface)
• Negative output, 2-M4 * 10 screws combination
|Rated Capacity/ah||200 @ 0.2 C5A|
|The Minimum Capacity/ah||200 @ 0.2 C5A|
|AC Resistance (1kHz AC)/mΩ||< 2.5|
|Standard Charge||40A to 3.6V CC/CV, 4A|
|Standard Discharge||40A to 2.5V|
|Fast Discharge||100A to 2.5V|
|Maximum Charging Voltage/V||3.6V|
|Discharge Lower Limit Voltage/V||2.5V|
|Storage Humidity||< 85%|
|Mechanical Dimensions (W x H x D)||114 x 130 x 280 mm|